Warning: ob_start() [ref.outcontrol]: output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/articlec/public_html/articledetail.php on line 4
Is Too Much Promotion Hurting Your Business?

Actions

  Print Article
  BookMark Article

Categories    Category List

Arts (884)
Business (3060)
Communications (141)
Computer (616)
Fashion (100)
Finance (896)
Food And Drink (222)
Gaming (67)
Health And Fitness (1191)
Home And Family (891)
Legal (203)
News And Society (243)
Reference And Education (474)
Relationships (85)
Shopping And Product Rev (159)
Sport And Recreation (319)
Travel And Leisure (258)
Vehicles (55)
Women Only (0)
Writing (52)

Online Now    Online Now

Guests Online (44)

Baiduspider (3)

Goo (1)

Googlebot/2.1 (1)

Author Login    Author Login

Welcome Guest! Please login or create an account.

Username:

Password:



If you do not have an account yet, you can register ( Here ), or you may retrieve a lost user/pass ( Here ).

Navigation    Navigation

   10 newest articles RSS

Author Highlights    Featured Author

Ben Bernaibe
Reading

View My Bio & Articles


Maria Warne
Frimley

View My Bio & Articles


Kendrick Chase
Wilmington

View My Bio & Articles


Our Sponsors    Our Sponsors

Is Too Much Promotion Hurting Your Business?

Author : Steven Brown   Top Author

Submitted : 2012-11-16 00:32:13    Word Count : 530    Popularity:   9

Tags:   affordable seo, seo company india, google seo, social media marketing

Author RSS Feed   Author RSS Feed

There has been a huge buzz around the advantages of using social networking sites to promote the businesses. Websites like Facebook and Twitter are literally hailed by many Indian SEO companies as they feel it is the greatest way to gain more traffic and promote business products or services. But, as been stated by the Website Optimization experts, too much of social media practices actually harm the efforts of running a successful business. So, after having so much discussion about the merits of Social Media and Social Networking, here we will talk about how too much of it gives your growth curve a down turn.

The very first thing is serious addiction to the social media- to its intriguing apps and their ease of use. Most of the small business owners get so much caught up in using them to promote their business that they give least priority to the other proven methods of business marketing such as Google SEO or PPC campaign. Instead of writing articles, blogs and News Releases the one liner status updates and event creations seems more interesting. But there is the old saying about putting all your eggs in one basket, which simply doesnít work.

Sometimes the social media users, especially those are having very amateurish knowledge about the platform and more inclined towards getting immediate results; use Facebook as an updated way to spam. But the fact is repetitive promotional posts are actually not a way to impress the buyers; rather the practice can make them angry enough to report the sender as a Spam! No matter how catchy content you come up with, your nagging appearance to the social media platform is not actually going to do any good for your brand establishment. That is the reason why many Search Engine Optimization Companies nowadays are concentrating more in pulling traffic through link exchange, link building and other effective ways.

Selling is an interactive method and a salesperson must have a strong interpersonal skill to create the sales opportunities. Buyers normally have many questions in mind about the product or service that they are going to pay for and so it is essential to spend more time in giving convincing answers to bring them in a comfortable position to proceed. Using the advanced means of web marketing, both social media and search engine optimization techniques are great way to communicate with the buyers, make them know about your brand and develop a positive impression in turn. According to the experts, one should spend only 10% of time in promotion and the rest 90% in adding something of value to the web status. Well, if you really understand the logic- itís fine; else it would be way safer to let the experts handle your campaign to ensure success. To the recent date it is not very tough to find an efficient SEO Company providing a balanced web marketing solutions; all you need to do is a little but careful research on the web. However, it is always good to build some knowledge about web marketing to best communicate with the professionals. So, get on the web and ride the tide!

Author's Resource Box

Steven Brown is a professional internet marketer. To get the seo company, search engine optimization or Indian seo visit seomantra.net

Article Source:
Article Content Directory

 

  Report Article
Badly Written Offensive Content Spam
Bad Author Links Mis-spellings Bad Formatting
Bad Author Photo Good Article!